Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.  Colossians 1:13-14


Very good news today-my petscan and MRI, along with the physical exam, were much improved.  I am so relieved and thankful!   I have an appointment with my surgeon on Tuesday next week, and we will go forward and schedule surgery (mastectomy).  There is always a chance that if the pathology results after surgery show cancer cells, a couple more rounds of chemo may be needed.  If chemo isn't needed, I can begin radiation after the surgery heals.  So-there's always a bit of the unknown and some waiting-but thank God that we're seeing some light!

I can't thank you all enough for your prayers-you are awesome!  Please pray  for my friends Amy and Kristi, who are also on this journey.  I am learning so much from them-it's just amazing when God places certain people in our lives-He knows just what we need.

I will let you know more about surgery after next Tuesday.  A certain thought has been rattling around in my head all morning.  My hope for all of us is this, that no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in, we can have faith in the fact that "God is good always".  Love, Nance

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great news! Praying for God's goodness to be always on your right hand and His love wrapped all around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. Praise God!!
    We are doing this thing, Nance! Step by step...side by side...clinging to Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete