Friday, February 18, 2011

"I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."  John 12:46


Moving on to surgery-we met with my surgeon this past Tuesday (Feb. 15);  we have surgery scheduled for March 3rd.  I had my list of questions and Ger was with me as my support and 2nd set of ears.  This was actually the 2nd time we'd met with him.  The first was the day after I found out my biopsy result and we thought I was headed directly for surgery.  I was definitely in the ozone the first time, so this visit had much more clarity about it.

Next Tuesday, the 22nd, I visit my plastic surgeon again-he has a very positive attitude and good sense of humor-kind of helps you see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Still getting an infusion of herceptin once a week.  This will go on for a year, but  I'm not sure whether once a week or every three weeks.

We have alot of family in town this weekend-all three daughters, our granddaughter, and my friend Kathy from Norfolk.  I'm just so grateful for my family, friends, and that we are moving right along.  God is good always!

Love, Nance

1 comment:

  1. It is so great to see you "moving right along":) You have been such a good example to me of how to do this well...so glad to have you by my side!!

    Enjoy all your company. If you are too pooped on Monday for coffee we could do Wed, Thurs or Fri instead, no problem. I will plan on Monday unless I hear from you, just know I'm flexible!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete