Sunday, April 10, 2011

Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me;  let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.  Psalm 43: 3

Hi friends-I'm now 51/2 weeks out from surgery-still a bit stiff and sore, but doing better each day.  I'm thankful for good doctors, a fine physical therapist, and for all of your prayers.  This week my oncologist took my case to the tumor board (her peers).  There is a question about radiation;  is it necessary or not since I had such a good path report?  The board gave mixed reviews, so we will meet with my oncologist this week and make a decision.  I would love your prayers for wisdom, and His light and truth to guide me.

We had a great Saturday at the zoo with our daughter and granddaughter-what a gorgeous day for April 9th.  Gerry and I have even hit the golf course recently;  Ger plays his full game, and I'm chipping and putting (baby steps).  I'm just grateful for being able to be outside and enjoy!

Will give you another update as soon as the radiation issue is figured out.  Until then, take good care, and keep your eyes on the Light.  Love, Nance



 

No comments:

Post a Comment